Lawn Team Member
Lawn Team / Non-Exempt Full-Time Position
This position serves as one of Shorescapes mow team members. This person may work individually or as part of a 2-person team. Shorescapes values self-starters with attention to detail, commitment to superior customer service, and a willingness to help develop greater efficiencies in the business.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Shorescapes is a Reserve Friendly Employer!
Apply in-person at our Grand Haven location or use this Quick Form.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to cut both large commercial and large residential accounts.
- Interacts with customers in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Provides quality service on each and every site in a timely manner.
- Understands the use of all current lawn maintenance equipment.
- Performs maintenance on the equipment, trucks, and trailers when required.
- Takes a proactive approach to safety by attending all required field safety training and utilizing proper safety equipment.
- Time & stress management skills.
- Demonstrates sound work ethics.
- Any requirements made by your supervisor deemed necessary to fulfill the overall purpose of the job.
- Comes in every day prepared to work.
- Responds and communicates from office personnel in a timely manner.
- This job description may be changed from time to time to meet the requirements of Shorescape Investments, LLC.
- Have at least three (3) years mowing experience for a landscape or lawn maintenance company.
- Must possess a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift and or move up to 50 + pounds.
- Must pass necessary drug and alcohol screening process.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- A Chauffeur Driver License.
- Valid Fertilization license a plus.
- Plowing experience a plus.
- Knowledge of large to small power equipment & tools.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Educational assistance for industry specific certifications.
- Leadership Training.
- Ability to earn paid Vacation time.
- Company uniforms provided.
Lawn Team hours are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00am until 4:30pm. Some Saturdays may be required.