Landscape Sales / Designer
Shorescapes by Schultz is accepting applications for a Landscape Sales / Designer position. Our inquiries have gone up tremendously and we need an experienced sales professional to help us continue our growth!
The qualified candidate will have experience in the landscape industry, both summer and winter services. The ideal candidates will hold extensive experience in selling Landscape Construction, Lawn Care, and related summer and winter services.
This is a Full-Time Position. Hours are generally Monday through Friday, but occasional evenings and Saturday appointments or hours do occur. Winter hours will vary.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Shorescapes is a Reserve Friendly Employer!
Apply in-person at our Grand Haven location or use this Quick Form.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with customers and design Landscape solutions.
- Sales lead development and generation to promote the growth of the Company focusing on landscaping project sales primarily, but also supporting other services offered by the Company.
- Customer relations to promote the growth of the Company.
- In conjunction with the Company, determine appropriate monthly sales goals.
- Communicate with appropriate personnel to coordinate delivery of the projects to include personnel, materials, and equipment.
- Monitor the design and installation of projects so the end state conforms with the intended design sold to the customer.
- Assist in obtaining full payment from customers.
- Review daily job reports and progress information as it relates to materials and labor hours.
- Communicate status of projects to Company, On-Site Lead, and Customer.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and time management.
- Any additional requirements made by your supervisor deemed necessary to fulfill the overall purpose of the job and further the growth of the Company.
- This job description may be subject to change to meet the requirements of Shorescape Investments, LLC.
- Four (4) years in landscape construction, landscape sales, landscape design, or similar work.
- A portfolio showing completed projects from design through final delivered project.
- Solid leadership experience with multiple crews.
- Clean driving record and ability to obtain a valid Chauffeur Driver License.
- Must pass necessary drug and alcohol screening process.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field.
- Landscape industry certifications.
- Project Management skills or certifications.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation based on experience.
- Ability to earn commission based on profitability of jobs.
- Educational assistance for industry specific certifications.
- Ability to earn paid Vacation time.
- Company uniforms provided.