CDL/A Truck Driver
CDL Class A Truck Driver / Delivery / Non-Exempt Full-Time Position
This position operates our trucks and makes deliveries to customer locations. Deliveries can include any bulk product Shorescapes sells as well as delivering equipment to job sites. Shorescapes values self-starters with attention to detail, commitment to superior customer service, and a willingness to help develop greater efficiencies in the business.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Shorescapes is a Reserve Friendly Employer!
Apply in-person at our Grand Haven location or use this Quick Form.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hauls materials, products, and equipment.
- Demonstrates sound work ethics and is able to interact with co-workers and customers in a courteous and respectful manner at all times.
- Responds to communications from the office personnel in a timely manner.
- Must take a proactive approach to safety by conducting daily pre-trip inspections on assigned truck and attending all required safety training.
- Demonstrates sound work ethics and time management.
- Utilize all required personal protective equipment at all times.
- During the winter months this position also participates in salting operations.
- Any additional requirements made by your supervisor deemed necessary to fulfill the overall purpose of the job.
- The job description may be subject to change to meet the requirements of Shorescape Investments, LLC.
- Must possess a clean driving record and maintain a CDL/A driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift and or move up to 50 + pounds.
- Must pass necessary drug and alcohol screening process.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Salting experience a plus.
- Snow Plowing / Loader & Snow Box experience a plus.
- Ability to identify truck maintenance issues.
- Ability to repair minor issues on trucks.
- Knowledge of large to small power equipment & tools.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Educational assistance for industry specific certifications.
- Leadership Training.
- Ability to earn paid Vacation time.
- Company uniforms provided.
Truck Driver hours are generally 7:00am to 4:00pm, unless additional hours are needed to complete the job. Some Saturdays may be scheduled as well. Overtime must be pre-approved by a supervisor prior to working.